PKboard is a structural fire rated sheathing that is factory coated with PinkShield to meet the Alberta Fire Code (184.108.40.206). When exposed to flames, PKboard will produce a dense layer of protective char that insulates the panel surface significantly reducing the ability of fire to start and spread.
- Fire and weather resistant
- Regularly third party tested and inspected by Intertek/Warnock Hersey for quality and consistency.
- "Factory coated and low VOC
- CAN/ULC S102 Tested (Flame Spread Rating under 25)
- CAN/ULC S101 (Small Scale) 15+ min thermal barrier
PKboard is produced on 4'x8' 3/8" exterior grade OSB sheathing. PKboard is currently available at local lumber yards and building supply stores in Alberta and Saskatoon.
36 Industry Way SE
Calgary, AB T3S 0A2